We are located an easy 3km walk on quiet rural roads to our local general store and pet friendly cafe.
Each villa has covered verandah off the living rooms, and a covered outside entrance area. We do not have fencing or enclosed yard around our villas. Bails & Studio do not have enclosed verandahs or yard.
We can suggest local pet friendly beaches.
When you make your booking, please let us know if you intend to bring your pet, so we can allocate you the most appropriate accommodation.
STUDIO is NOT PET FRIENDLY.
- Your pet must have all immunisations up to date.
- Your pet should not be too yappy or a barker or a digger.
- Bring some plastic bags to dispose of your pet’s droppings.
- Bring your pet’s bedding.
- We prefer your pet to stay outside or on the covered verandah, but if pet does come inside, bring sheets to put down on the lounge room floor, rugs & next to couches. Your pet is definitely not to sleep in the bedroom.
- Bring your own bowls and utensils for your pet’s food & water.
- Clip your pet’s nails before your stay, as living room floors are polished timber.
- If you plan to take your pet swimming in our river, bring an old towel to dry pet off.
- If you are going out, do not leave your pet alone at your accommodation, as pet may bark while you are away and disturb other guests!
- Pet tariff is $10 / night / pet or $63 / week / pet.
- An extra cleaning fee may apply if we find evidence of your pet having been on the carpets, or if it has left a mess requiring additional cleaning.
- For stays from July thru January, we strongly recommend you treat your pet with TICK protection.
- Studio is NOT pet friendly.