Byron Hinterland Villas accommodation resort has one 4-star rated three bedroom Villa, which is a stand-alone house. The Villa is set amid sub-tropical gardens and has a stunning view over the top of rainforest trees, down to a river, across a rolling countryside and up to the mountains of the Nightcap National Park.
3 bedrooms: 2 king beds or 1 king bed & 2 adult single beds or 4 adult single beds; double sofa bed in the lounge room; bunk-bed, which is in a downstairs laundry room, does not have internal access to the main living area of the Villa, with access via an external pathway. It is not suitable for children under 12 years of age without supervision. It does not have its own bathroom. Linen is included.
- Bathroom is spread out over 3 rooms: toilet, vanity, and shower room with a large double spa-bath and a shower.
- Living area is both comfortable and spacious and is equipped with a 6 person dining table, 2 sofas, TV, DVD, books and games.
- BBQ and outdoor dining on large covered verandah. There is also a private covered verandah off the main bedroom. Both are elevated verandahs and boast spectacular rural views.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, oven, induction hot plates, coffee machine, and a large fridge/freezer. It comes stocked with glad wrap, alfoil, salt & pepper, tea & coffee, sugar, and local coffee.
- Laundry has a washing machine, drier and clothes-line.
- Ceiling fans, air-conditioning/heating.
- Covered carport.
- Use of resort's facilities including the tennis court with night lights, 13 mtr saltwater pool and gym.
- Newly renovated / refurbished June 2015
Below is the availability and tariff schedule for all Byron Hinterland Villas accommodation types.