Byron Hinterland Villas accommodation resort has one 4-star rated two bedroom Villa, which is a stand-alone house. The Villa is set amid sub-tropical gardens. It has a stunning rural views over the top of rainforest trees, down to a river, across a rolling countryside and up to the mountains of the Nightcap National Park.
- 2 large bedrooms: 2 king beds or 1 king bed & 2 adult single beds or 4 adult single beds and a double sofa bed in the lounge room. Linen is included.
- Bathroom is spread out over 3 rooms: toilet, vanity, and shower room with a large double spa-bath and a shower.
- Living area is both comfortable and spacious and is equipped with a 6 person dining table, 2 sofas, TV, DVD, books and games.
- BBQ and outdoor dining on large covered verandah.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, oven, induction hot plates, coffee machine, and a large fridge/freezer. It comes stocked with glad wrap, alfoil, salt & pepper, tea & coffee, sugar, and local coffee.
- Laundry has a washing machine, drier and clothes-line.
- Ceiling fans, air-conditioning/heating.
- Covered carport.
- Use of resort's facilities including the tennis court with night lights, 13 mtr salt water pool and gym.
- Newly renovated / refurbished June 2015.
Below is the availability and tariff schedule for all Byron Hinterland Villas accommodation types.